Pessoal, boa noite.
Hoje a Microsoft disponibilizou a primeira versão candidata do SQL Server 2012, conhecida como Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RCO, isso indica que estamos se aproximando da versão final do produto que deve ser lançamento no próximo ano.
Vale destacar que esta versão também pode ser baixada em Português Brasil!!!
A seguir você encontrará informações oficiais extraídas diretamente do website da Microsoft .
Registration takes only a few moments and allows Microsoft to provide you with the latest resources relevant to your interests, including service packs, security notices, and training. Please click the Continue button. Registration is suggested for this download:
Files in this download
The links in this section correspond to files available for this download. Download the files appropriate for you.
|SQL Server RC0 Install.html.html||1 KB|
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 enables a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well as quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by capabilities for mission critical confidence.
SQL Server 2012 RC0 enables a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization as well as quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by capabilities for mission critical confidence:
- Deliver required uptime and data protection with AlwaysOn
- Gain breakthrough & predictable performance with ColumnStore Index
- Help enable security and compliance with new User-defined Roles and Default Schema for Groups
- Enable rapid data discovery for deeper insights across the organization with ColumnStore Index
- Ensure more credible, consistent data with SSIS improvements, a Master Data Services add-in for Excel, and new Data Quality Services
- Optimize IT and developer productivity across server and cloud with Data-tier Application Component (DAC) parity with SQL Azure and SQL Server Data Tools for a unified dev experience across database, BI, and cloud functions
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Documentation:
- What’s new in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 Privacy Statement
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 License Terms
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 Systems Requirements
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 Release Notes
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 Readme
1 ) Some components in this Community Technology Preview have certain Internet-enabled features, including the Customer Experience Improvement Program and Error and Usage Reporting component, enabled by default to help us identify and address issues that you may encounter while using SQL Server. For more information and instructions on how to disable these features, see the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 RC0 Privacy Statement.
2 )Some components in this Release Candidate have two different methods to complete the installation process:
- Attended Installation – an interactive user interface will guide you through the set-up process and obtain all of the information and consent required to complete the installation. This includes displaying, acknowledgement, and archiving of the applicable SQL Server license terms.
- Un-attend Installation – this is a command line set-up process that does not have an interactive user interface to guide you through the set-up process. In this case, you will be required to enter a parameter during installation that indicates your acceptance of the license terms.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- 32-bit systems
- Computer with Intel or compatible 1GHz or faster processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended.)
- 64-bit systems
- 1.4 GHz or faster processor
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended.)
- 2.2 GB of available hard disk space
To install a CAB version of the SQL Server 2012 RC0:
- Click the download button for the SQL Server RC0 Install.html file in the DOWNLOAD section on this page above
- Open the file, and click on the embedded download link to start the process
To install an ISO image of the SQL Server 2012 RC0:
- Click the download button for the SQLFULL_ENG.iso file in the DOWNLOAD section on this page above
- NOTE: The ISO image contains both x86 and x64
Fontes e Direitos Autorais: Microsoft Download Center – http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=28145